It’s finally here… we are excited to announce a complete overhaul of the Muse app for Android.
We have lots of Android users here at Muse HQ, so we are celebrating with you! You can update the app on Google Play if your device didn’t do it automatically.
- A completely revamped look and feel
- Significant performance improvements, including a dramatically faster app startup
- Custom session lengths up to 60 minutes
- Challenges based on the latest research in brain health designed to motivate, inspire, and maximize benefits
- A new guided exercise: “Sensation of Breath”
- Improved tutorials to help users get going faster, more easily, and get the most out of Muse sessions
- Better account management and easier sign-in
- Improved awards for in-session accomplishments, and milestones to celebrate long-term achievements
The updated app works best with high-end Android devices. See choosemuse.com/compatibility for our updated compatibility information.
Make sure to update as soon as possible, the old app will no longer be supported after May 2nd.